Recrutes: Hockey scouting from a professional perspective from Grant McCagg and Habs coverage from a 33 year veteran covering the NHL from Brian Wilde.
Habs Bring Youth
February 26, 2018
By Brian Wilde
The Habs with more enjoyable youthful line-up against the Flyers. A lot to like. Here’s Brian Wilde.
About Brian Wilde
Brian Wilde has worked in hockey since he was 20. He was the rink side host for the Edmonton Oilers at CTV and Ottawa Senators for Sportsnet. He was also lead reporter on the Montreal Canadiens for 17 years at CTV Montreal.
Brian,the can has been kicked down the road by bergevin for six years now !!!! Nothing but excuses.its not easy,centers dont grow on trees,nobody wants to come to montreal. Insanity is repeating the same thing hoping for a different result. After 6 long years were all insane now.
Lets look at reality in habsland today :
– yr 6 into a 5 yr rebuild and we are not making the playoffs..again
– as a result: bars,pubs,restos are losing bigtime money do to less buissness in thier establishments gathering to watch habs games
– merch sales are nothing now
– im sure seat sales will go down at the bell center,so less concession sales,less beer,parking $ less,and all the people effected in those buissness lose revenue and tips as well
– the fans have gone batshit crazy hearing nothing but excuses as our heart n soul gets flushed down the crapper,as a result fans have gone over the edge writting,attacking with vivid opinions of players and the management,thus turning players nuts requesting trades out of here
– less are watching games now so advertisers suffer
So all of the above bottlenecks down to 1 man,the man who put this team together,the man who has kicked the can down the road for 6 years and as a result of his leadership our habs are adrift,lost at sea,no land in sight. I for 1 do NOT have faith anymore in the guy steering the ship,be patient he says as we all tread water….enough is enough..call mr.molson to send the coast guard and save the habs,save us all.